Boogie Down Destructions
A bionically enhanced bounty hunter keeping the little green men off our world.
- X-Tech Expert – When working with X-Tech, roll with Something Extra.
- You automatically have an additional health level, meaning it takes 2-harm to leave you Bruised.
- Bionic Eye – You have a bionic eye that gives you telescopic vision and allows you to see as well in darkness as you do in daylight.
Role: Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter Moves
- Skiptrace: You know all the ins and outs of tracking down fugitives. When you do some legwork to locate a person who’s hiding out locally, roll +Brains. On a 10 plus, you’re able to find where that person is or a lead to someone who would know. On a 7-9, you’re able to find a lead, but it’s going to come at a cost determined by the DJ.
- Kick the Door In: Kicking in doors, and breaking windows is sometimes necessary to get the drop on your target. When you forcefully enter a building, roll with Something Extra against anyone inside.
- Public Service: When you successfully bring in a fugitive from justice, in lieu of payment, remove all Heat from you and any friends who helped you.
Thang: Prototype – Signature Weapon that fires Knockout gas ammo
- Starting cash: $50
- Semi-auto pistol (2-harm, close, loud)
- Billy club or baton (2-harm, hand, messy)
- Can of Mace (1-harm, hand, stun, finite)
- Leather jacket or bullet-proof vest (1-armor)
- Pickup truck or van (2-power, 0-looks, 1-armor, sluggish)
- Handcuffs and other restraints
- Worked with Wrench at Majestic12
- I owe Sister Midnight for my last job. She was my wheelman
- I like to flirt with Rocko to get him to work as muscle for me. But I think he’s thick and dumb.